- Name: Shin, Dong-Mi
- Current Position: Associate Professor
- Major: Nutrition
- Research Areas: Nutrition and Genome & Metabolome, Interaction between Gut Microbiome and Host Physiology, Bioinformatics
- Office: +82-2-880-6832
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1996 B.A., Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- 1999 M.A., Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- 2005 Ph.D. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Differential Effects of Typical Korean Versus American-Style Diets on Gut Microbial Composition and Metabolic Profile in Healthy Overweight Koreans: A Randomized Crossover Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 14;11(10).
- Alteration of the Intestinal Microbiota by Broad-Spectrum Antibiotic Use Correlates with the Occurrence of Intestinal Graft-versus-Host Disease. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2019 Oct;25(10):1933-1943.
- Probiotic food consumption is associated with lower severity and prevalence of depression: A nationwide cross-sectional study. Nutrition. 2019 Jul - Aug;63-64:169-174.
- Serum level of sex steroid hormone is associated with diversity and profiles of human gut microbiome. Res Microbiol. 2019 Jun - Aug;170(4-5):192-201.
- Skewed Dendritic Cell Differentiation of MyD88-Deficient Donor Bone Marrow Cells, Instead of Massive Expansion as Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells, Aggravates GVHD. Immune Netw. 2018 Nov 5;18(6):e44.
- ATP-degrading ENPP1 is required for survival (or persistence) of long-lived plasma cells. Sci Rep. 2017 Dec 19;7(1):17867
- CD1d is a novel cell-surface marker for human monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells with T cell suppression activity in peripheral blood after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018 Jan 1;495(1):519-525.
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in Monocytic Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells Correlate with Early Infections and Clinical Outcomes in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2018 Jan;24(1):32-42.
- Associations of Autoimmunity, Immunodeficiency, Lymphomagenesis, and Gut Microbiota in Mice with Knockins for a Pathogenic Autoantibody. Am J Pathol. 2017 Sep;187(9):2020-2033
- Long-term consumption of sugar-sweetened beverage during the growth period promotes social aggression in adult mice with proinflammatory responses in the brain. Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 10;7:45693.
- DNase-active TREX1 frame-shift mutants induce serologic autoimmunity in mice. J Autoimmun. 2017 Jul;81:13-23
- Lifestyle and geographic insights into the distinct gut microbiota in elderly women from two different geographic locations. J Physiol Anthropol. 2016 Dec 12;35(1):31.
- Improper hydration induces global gene expression changes associated with renal development in infant mice. Genes Nutr. 2016 Oct 20;11:28.
- Protective effect of dietary chitosan on cadmium accumulation in rats. Nutr Res Pract. 2016 Feb;10(1):19-25.
- Severity of DSS-induced colitis is reduced in Ido1-deficient mice with down-regulation of TLR-MyD88-NF-kB transcriptional networks. Sci Rep. 2015 Nov 27;5:17305.
- ATM deficiency promotes development of murine B-cell lymphomas that resemble diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in humans. Blood. 2015 Nov 12;126(20):2291-301.
- IL-21-driven neoplasms in SJL mice mimic some key features of human angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma. Am J Pathol. 2015 Nov;185(11):3102-14.
- IRF8 directs stress-induced autophagy in macrophages and promotes clearance of Listeria monocytogenes. Nat Commun. 2015 Mar 16;6:6379.